Monday, January 26, 2009

Charcoal, Champagne, Ivory and Blush

A big concern in planning the wedding so far has been my color scheme. When I found my dress - I fell in love with it in the light gold color thinking that it gave the dress an antique and elegant feel. Add that to the fact that I was pretty set on having charcoal grey bridesmaid dresses and it all threw me for a loop when it came time to narrow down a color theme.

I tend to be attracted to muted and subtle color combinations and I have finally found one that I am happy with. Our colors will be charcoal grey, champagne, ivory/white and blush pink. The pink will be used very sparingly in our bouquets and on the paper products. I don't think I could have gotten Brian to agree otherwise. Here are the colors side by side (our grey is a tad bit darker than what is shown here):

No comments: